‘Tis the season for fresh powder and freezing temperatures. This winter, ski towns across America are riding high on the sort of snowfall that would make Frosty proud. As the inches accumulate—and ski bunnies flock in droves—the small businesses that keep these high-altitude towns running are awash in customers.
How are they turning out consistently excellent customer service? They’re downloading Waitlist Me, the intuitive waitlist and reservation app designed for restaurants, retailers, and all sorts of businesses in-between. The service makes interacting with your customers a cinch from the first day the slopes open to the very last snowfall.
Not sure how your business can use Waitlist Me to improve customer service and make overall operations more efficient? Take a peek at how these winter businesses are leveraging the app to win over customers and boost their bottom line.
Food and beverage businesses
From fine dining to dive bars, American ski towns are awash with excellent eateries. Here’s how businesses are using Waitlist Me to score customer service points:
– Wrangling the queue for a popular downtown bar
– Managing the constant waitlist at a teensy locavore dining hot spot
– Arranging behind-the-scenes tours and tastings at a brewery
– Letting guests sip wine while they wait for a table
– Squeezing in a pre-run breakfast
Resorts and hospitality-focused establishments
No matter how visitors are spending their days, they all have one thing in common: They require some serious rest-and-relaxation. Here’s how an assortment of hospitality businesses use the app to help their guests chill out:
– Booking private, slope-view hot tubs at a resort spa
– Scheduling a moment of zen with yoga classes
– Offering walk-in appointments for chair massages
– Reserving luxe recovery amenities
Retailers and recreational outfits
Niche small businesses are what turn tiny towns into delightful vacation spots. Waitlist Me enables business owners to deliver spectacular service to their customers and clientele. Here’s how they’re using it:
– Prep for incoming customers at a bike rental shop
– Arranging private tours for parties large and small at a historical site
– Booking beginner spots in ski school
– Saddling up for sleigh rides
– Scoring space on a slopes-bound shuttle
– Fitting skis and gear on newbies at a shop
Want to see how your business can benefit as well? Contact us for a free trial and see how Waitlist Me can change business-as-usual for you today!