Forget display advertising for a sec. The best thing you can do for your business this spring is to build your store’s reputation by offering unrivaled customer service.
Want to beat the competition? Download Waitlist Me and transform the wait experiences customers have when they visit. By adding them to the waitlist and sending them text notifications when you are ready for them, you can show you care about their time and give them the freedom better use their time while they wait. They’ll thank you for it with more purchases and repeat visits.
Consider this: Your customers are awash with ways to unload the results of their spring cleaning purges. There’s the drop-it-and-forget-it ease of Goodwill and Salvation Army, the millennial comfort with Craigslist, and the DIY thriftiness of “oh, I’ll fix it up at some point, just toss it in that pile over there.”
As a consignment boutique owner, you’re struggling against years of customers swapping stories about long wait times and nonexistent communication for mere pennies on the dollar. Your store is great! But the industry you’re in? Well, there are some ghosts in that closet.
You need one easy way to break free from the brush that tars you—and set yourself apart from the half-dozen other consignment stores in your zip code.
7 ways Waitlist Me will revolutionize the way you work with customers:
– Text and call notifications let you notify your customers when their appraisals are ready.
– Public waitlist allows clients to check and see where they are in the list without stopping by (or tying up your phone lines).
– Status color coding lets you see at a glance where a client’s items are in the pipeline. No more fumbling for lost bits of paper!
– Loyalty tracking shows you who’s new to the store and who’s a repeat customer, letting you know in an instant when a VIP walks through the door.
– Built-in analytics run in the background, letting you track traffic and activity patterns and delegate your resources efficiently.
– Multi-device sync lets you use one business account on multiple devices. That means no more calls on your day off about what’s going on with so-and-so’s check.
– App compatibility for iOS, Android, and Web means you can use Waitlist Me on a device you already have.
The solution: Start using Waitlist Me, stat.
It’s time to get rid of Post-It notes and legal pads. It’s time to stop losing customers’ contact information (and their trust and business along with it). It’s time to bring your store into the 21st century with Waitlist Me.
Second-hand retailers across the country use Waitlist Me to manage their clientele and their in-store resources. Waitlist Me offers simple software that’s intuitive to use as soon as you start it up. There’s no training and no hefty user guides. Just download it and get back to work.
Consider it spring cleaning for your small business.